- Serves 4
- 20 mins
- 285 calories / serving
- 2 large bananas, peeled
- 200g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp honey, to taste
- 350g frozen blueberries
- 4 passion fruits, halved
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 papaya, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 2 x 80g packs mango and pineapple fingers, chopped
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4 tbsp gluten-free granola
- Blend a banana, yogurt, 1 tbsp honey, 300g frozen blueberries, and the scooped-out meat from 4 passion fruit halves in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- To serve, divide the mixture among four shallow serving bowls.
- On top, place the remaining passion fruit halves and blueberries, as well as the kiwi, papaya, mango, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, and granola.
- Serve right away.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.