- Serves 4
- 20 mins
- 285 calories/serving
- 2 large bananas, peeled
- 350g frozen blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp honey, to taste
- 200g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 papaya, peeled, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 4 passion fruits, halved
- 2 x 80g packs mango and pineapple fingers, chopped
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4 tbsp gluten-free granola
- Roughly chop a banana and put it in a blender with the yogurt, 1 tbsp honey, 300g frozen blueberries, and the scooped-out flesh from 4 passion fruit halves.
- Whizz until smooth.
- Using 4 shallow serving bowls, divide the mixture.
- The remaining passion fruit halves and blueberries, as well as the kiwi, papaya, mango, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, and granola, should be arranged on top of the remaining banana.
- Serve immediately.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.