Get ready for a deliciously flavorful steak experience with this Garlic and Herb Chimichurri Steak recipe. This recipe combines the succulent flavors of a juicy grilled ribeye steak with a zesty chimichurri sauce made with fresh herbs and garlic. Perfect for any occasion, this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 1/2 pounds ribeye steak
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the parsley, garlic, oregano, thyme, red wine vinegar, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is well-combined but still slightly chunky.
- Season the ribeye steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak against the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Spoon the chimichurri sauce over the sliced steak and serve immediately.
- For a spicier chimichurri sauce, add more red pepper flakes to taste.
- This recipe also works well with other cuts of steak, such as sirloin or filet mignon.
- Serve with a side of grilled vegetables or a fresh salad for a well-rounded meal.
This Garlic and Herb Chimichurri Steak recipe is a simple yet delicious way to elevate your steak game. The combination of fresh herbs, garlic, and tangy vinegar in the chimichurri sauce perfectly complements the juicy and flavorful ribeye steak. Give this recipe a try and impress your family and friends with your grilling skills!