Garlic Mushrooms And Goat's Cheese On Toast Recipe
- Serves 2
- 7 mins to prepare and 8 mins to cook
- 277 calories / serving
- 25g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 75g (3oz) soft goat’s cheese
- 4 tsp green pesto
- green leaves, to serve (optional)
- In a frying pan, melt the butter. Cook for a minute, until fragrant, then add the mushrooms, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the mushrooms have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the goat's cheese on the toasted bread.
- Divide the mushrooms among the slices and top with pesto. If desired, garnish with a handful of green leaves.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.