- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 40 mins to cook, plus cooling
- 304 calories/serving
- 750g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and cut into 5cm chunks
- 212g tin wild Pacific red salmon, drained, any skin and bones discarded
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 10g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 slices white bread, blitzed to crumbs
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 120g bag mixed leaf salad
- Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Drain thoroughly and mash until smooth.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan at 200°C, and grease a baking sheet.
- Season the mash with salt and pepper, then toss in the lemon zest and most of the dill.
- Form a 20cm circular on a plate, pressing three-quarters of the breadcrumbs into the top and sides.
- Invert carefully onto the prepared baking sheet.
- The remaining breadcrumbs should be pressed in.
- Spray with cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and hot.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, mustard, and vinegar in a mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and divide it among four plates.
- Scatter the remaining dill over the fishcake, slice into wedges, and serve with the salad.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.