- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 442 calories / serving
- 125g wholemeal fusilli
- 100g green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 4-5 tbsp green pesto, to taste
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful fresh basil, shredded
- To make al dente pasta, boil it for 10 minutes.
- For the last 4 minutes of cooking, add the green beans to the pan.
- Return the pasta and vegetables to the saucepan after draining.
- Combine the pesto, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- To coat the pasta, combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- To serve, garnish with basil leaves.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.