Green eggs and ham omelettes
- Serves 4
- 2 mins to prepare and 2 mins to cook
- 606 calories / serving
- 8 medium free-range eggs
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 x 130g tub fresh pesto
- 2 x 120g packs Wiltshire cured ham, chopped
- 1 x 250g pack Edam slices, chopped
- fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, crack 2 eggs, add 30g (1oz) pesto, a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix completely with a fork.
- In a small 20cm (8in) nonstick frying pan, melt 5g (1/4oz) butter over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the eggs and scramble them slightly with a spatula.
- Allow to settle until the pan's bottom is completely covered.
- Toss 2 ham pieces and 2 cheese slices into the pan.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the eggs for 1-2 minutes, or until they are fully cooked.
- Fold the omelette in half and transfer it onto a plate gently.
- Repeat the method to cook the next omelette after wiping the pan with kitchen paper.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.