Green pasta recipe
- 1 pound of pasta (spaghetti, fettuccine, or any other pasta shape of your choice)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions, until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the spinach, garlic, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and pepper until smooth. Add a little bit of the pasta water if the mixture is too thick.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the green sauce to the pot and toss the pasta until it is evenly coated.
- Serve the pasta hot, topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice if desired. Enjoy!