- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook, plus soaking overnight
- 413 calories/serving
- 240g jumbo rolled oats
- 300g dairy-free coconut yogurt, such as Alpro
- 2 peaches, halved, stoned and each sliced into 8
- 50g (1 3/4oz) fresh coconut chunks, finely grated
- 300ml apple, peach, passion fruit, and mango juice
- 4 apricots, halved and stoned
- 12 cherries, stoned
- 4 tbsp honey
- Mix the oats, yogurt and juice in a bowl, cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir in half the grated coconut.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot.
- Griddle the peaches and apricots cut side down for 2-3 minutes until char marks show, then turn over and repeat.
- Add the cherries and griddle for a couple of minutes, turning occasionally.
- Divide the oats between 4 bowls and top with the fruit, drizzle over honey and sprinkle with the remaining grated coconut.
Tip: If you don't require it to be dairy free, any plain yogurt or coconut yogurt would work.