These BBQ chicken skewers are a perfect blend of juicy chicken and savory garlic butter. They're a crowd-pleaser at any barbecue or gathering, and easy to prepare.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8-10 skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, melted butter, minced garlic, black pepper, and salt.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Brush the BBQ sauce mixture generously onto the chicken skewers, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Place the skewers onto the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping them once, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Once cooked, remove from the grill and allow the skewers to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Optional: Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro before serving.
Tips and Variations
- For a spicy kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Try using different types of BBQ sauce to switch up the flavor.
- Serve with a side of grilled vegetables or a fresh salad for a complete meal.
These BBQ chicken skewers with garlic butter are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that everyone will enjoy. Perfect for any occasion, they're sure to be a hit at your next gathering.