Grilled corn on the cob is a summer staple that is loved by many. The addition of chili lime butter takes this classic side dish to the next level, adding a burst of flavor and heat that will have your taste buds singing. This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for backyard BBQs or family dinners.
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 4 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, chili powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Brush the chili lime butter generously over each ear of corn.
- Place the corn directly on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating occasionally, until the kernels are lightly charred and tender.
- Remove the corn from the grill and serve immediately.
Tips and Serving Suggestions
- For a milder flavor, reduce the amount of chili powder used in the recipe.
- To make this recipe vegan, simply substitute the butter with a vegan butter alternative.
- Serve the grilled corn on the cob with additional chili lime butter on the side for dipping.
- This recipe pairs well with grilled meats, salads, or as a standalone side dish.
Grilled corn on the cob with chili lime butter is a simple yet delicious side dish that will elevate any summer meal. With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or backyard BBQs. So go ahead and give it a try, your taste buds will thank you!