Nothing screams summer quite like grilled corn on the cob. And if you're looking for a way to jazz up this classic BBQ side dish, then try this recipe for grilled corn on the cob with cilantro lime butter. The fresh cilantro and tangy lime juice come together for a deliciously bright and fresh flavor that's perfect for summertime cookouts.
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, cilantro, and lime juice until well combined.
- Season the corn with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the kernels are charred and tender.
- Remove the corn from the grill and immediately spread the cilantro lime butter over each ear.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- To make this recipe vegan, simply substitute the butter with a vegan butter alternative.
- For an extra kick of flavor, try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper or chili powder to the cilantro lime butter.
- You can also use frozen corn on the cob for this recipe if fresh corn is not available.
Grilled corn on the cob is a summertime staple, but this recipe for grilled corn on the cob with cilantro lime butter takes it to a whole new level. The fresh cilantro and tangy lime juice add a burst of flavor that's sure to impress your guests. Give this recipe a try at your next BBQ or cookout and watch as your guests rave about it.