Get ready to add some fresh and tasty herbs to your grilled corn on the cob! This recipe combines the classic flavors of chili and lime with the deliciousness of fresh herbs like cilantro, parsley, and chives. It's a perfect summer recipe that's sure to please herb lovers.
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 4 tablespoons of butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, cilantro, parsley, chives, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the corn with the herb chili lime butter.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and tender.
- Remove the corn from the grill and serve with lime wedges on the side.
Tips and variations
- Try using different herbs that you love or have on hand, like basil, thyme, or oregano.
- For extra spice, add more chili powder or a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- If you don't have a grill, you can also cook the corn on the stovetop or in the oven.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or halved to suit your needs.
Grilled corn on the cob is a classic summer recipe, but adding fresh herbs like cilantro, parsley, and chives takes it to the next level. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for herb lovers. With a little bit of butter and some flavorful herbs, you can transform your corn on the cob into a delicious and impressive side dish that's sure to please.