If you're looking for a simple and delicious way to enjoy fresh corn on the cob, this recipe is perfect for you! Grilling corn brings out its natural sweetness, and when paired with a sweet and tangy honey chili lime butter, it becomes a summer BBQ favorite. Whether you're hosting a backyard party or simply enjoying a quiet dinner at home, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, honey, lime juice, chili powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
- Brush the corn with the honey chili lime butter, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating occasionally, until the corn is charred in spots and cooked through.
- Remove the corn from the grill and brush with any remaining honey chili lime butter.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- For a spicier kick, add more chili powder or a pinch of cayenne pepper to the butter mixture.
- If you're short on time, you can also boil the corn in a large pot of salted water for 5-7 minutes before grilling for a shorter cook time on the grill.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro or parsley over the grilled corn before serving for an extra burst of flavor.
Grilled corn on the cob with honey chili lime butter is a simple and delicious summer side dish that's perfect for any occasion. The sweet and tangy butter adds the perfect amount of flavor to the charred corn, making it a crowd-pleasing favorite. So fire up the grill, grab some fresh corn, and enjoy this easy and tasty recipe!