Grilled Mushrooms With Pesto And Mozzarella Recipe
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 295 calories / serving
- 4 large field mushrooms, stalks removed
- 12 sundried tomatoes in oil from a jar, drained, with 2 tbsp oil reserved
- 30g pack basil, leaves picked
- 150g mozzarella, drained and torn
- 4 slices sourdough bread, grilled
- 4 tbsp vegetarian fresh green pesto
- 70g bag wild rocket
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature. Season the mushrooms with the sundried tomato oil that has been set aside.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet with the underside (gill side) down. Grill the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, then flip them over and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Any liquid from the mushrooms should be drained away.
- On each mushroom, place three sundried tomatoes, a couple of basil leaves, and a quarter of the torn mozzarella.
- Return the mozzarella to the grill for another 2-3 minutes, or until it has melted.
- Serve each mushroom on a grilled sourdough slice with a spoonful of pesto on top and the remaining basil leaves and rocket on the side.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.