If you're looking for a delicious and easy way to cook steak, try this smoky chimichurri steak recipe. The combination of smoky paprika and zesty chimichurri sauce will have your taste buds dancing!
- 2 strip steaks
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Season the strip steaks with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and red pepper flakes to make the chimichurri sauce.
- Grill the steaks for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sliced steak with a generous spoonful of chimichurri sauce on top.
- For a milder chimichurri sauce, remove the seeds from the red pepper flakes before adding them to the mixture.
- Try serving the steak with a side of grilled vegetables for a complete meal.
This smoky chimichurri steak recipe is a great way to add some flavor to your steak without too much effort. The combination of smoky paprika and zesty chimichurri sauce is a match made in heaven, and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Give it a try and see for yourself!