- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 189 calories / serving
- ½ x 31g pack coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 Tesco Ripe & Ready Twin Pack Avocados
- In a large mortar or bowl, combine the coriander, tomato, and lime juice. Crush with a fork or pestle after seasoning with a little salt.
- Remove the avocado flesh from the stone and toss it out. Add to the mixing bowl and crush with a fork or pestle to combine with the remaining ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips or alongside your favorite Mexican dinner.
Tip: Simply split the avocado in half lengthwise with a tiny sharp knife to remove the flesh. Then twist and split the two parts with your hands. Using a spoon, scrape out the avocado flesh as well as the stone, which you will discard at the end.