Harissa Roasted Swede With Greek Yogurt Recipe
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 97 calories / serving
- 1 large swede, cut into 2.5cm (1in) cubes
- 2 tbsp. harissa
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- coriander, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Toss the swede with 1 tablespoon harissa and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Season to taste.
- Roast the cubes for 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy, on 1-2 baking pans (they need a little space between them to crisp up).
- In the meantime, mix the remaining harissa into the yogurt.
- To serve, top the roasted swede with a dollop of yogurt and a sprig of coriander.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.