Looking for an easy and flavorful dinner recipe that requires minimal clean-up? Look no further than this herb roasted one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe! Fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary add delicious flavor to the chicken, which is then finished with zesty lemon and garlic. Not only is this recipe tasty, it's also quick and convenient to prepare, making it a great weeknight dinner option.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large oven-safe skillet or baking dish.
- Pour the herb and lemon mixture over the chicken, using a brush or spoon to evenly coat each piece.
- Roast the chicken in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving, then enjoy!
Tips and Variations
- You can use any combination of fresh herbs you like in this recipe - try basil, oregano, or sage for a different flavor profile.
- Serve the chicken with roasted vegetables like carrots, potatoes, or broccoli for a complete meal.
- This recipe also works well with bone-in chicken pieces - just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
This herb roasted one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is an easy and flavorful way to enjoy a delicious dinner with minimal clean-up. The fresh herbs, zesty lemon, and fragrant garlic combine to create a mouthwatering flavor that is sure to please everyone at the table. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a stress-free and tasty dinner tonight!