Honeyed goat's cheese chicory boats
- Makes 10
- 10 mins to prepare
- 65 calories / serving
- 125g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 head chicory or Little Gem
- 25g hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 10g chives, snipped
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the goat's cheese, honey, cream, and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Separate the chicory leaves, place them on a serving platter, and distribute the cheese mixture among them.
- Hazelnuts and chives should be sprinkled over top.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.