- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook, 10 mins to cool
- 456 calories/serving
- oil, for greasing
- 60g porridge oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium ripe banana, roughly chopped
- 100g plant-based milk-alternative of choice
- 40g raisins
For the cross Decoration,
- 1 tbsp dairy-free yogurt-alternative of choice
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C.
- Lightly grease 2 x 150ml ramekins with oil.
- Add all the ingredients, except the raisins for the decoration, to a high-powered food processor and blend until smooth and no whole oats are visible.
- Mix in the raisins and divide between the 2 ramekins.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until golden, risen and only a few crumbs stick to a skewer when inserted into the middle.
- Leave to cool for 10 mins.
- For the cross, mix the yogurt-alternative, maple syrup, and cinnamon together until smooth, then spoon over the top of the cakes in a cross shape.
- Alternatively, drizzle all over and serve immediately.
Tip: To make this dish gluten-free, use gluten-free oats.