Flat White coffee is a popular coffee beverage that originated in Australia and New Zealand. It is made with a double shot of espresso and steamed milk, resulting in a creamy and velvety texture. In this recipe, we will show you how to make a perfect Flat White coffee at home with just a few simple steps.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 6 oz of milk
- Sugar or sweetener (optional)
- Brew 2 shots of espresso and pour it into a 6 oz cup.
- Heat 6 oz of milk in a saucepan over low heat until it reaches around 150°F.
- Froth the milk using a frother until it is creamy and velvety.
- Pour the frothed milk into the espresso, holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Finish by adding a thin layer of foam on top of the milk.
- If desired, add sugar or sweetener to taste.
- For the best results, use freshly roasted beans and high-quality milk.
- Use a frother to create microfoam for the perfect texture.
- Experiment with different milk types, such as almond or oat milk, for a dairy-free option.
- Try your hand at latte art by pouring the milk into the espresso in a circular motion and then drawing designs with a toothpick.
With this simple recipe, you can make a perfect Flat White coffee at home and impress your friends and family with your barista skills. Whether you enjoy it in the morning or as an afternoon pick-me-up, this creamy and velvety coffee is sure to satisfy your cravings.