Dalgona Coffee, also known as whipped coffee, is a viral sensation that has taken the internet by storm. It's a Korean-style beverage that is made with just a few ingredients and requires no fancy equipment. This coffee is a fun and tasty way to enjoy your caffeine fix at home. In this article, we'll show you how to make Dalgona Coffee in just a few easy steps.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- In a medium bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the mixture on high speed until it becomes light and frothy. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
- In a glass, add ice cubes and pour milk over the top.
- Spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top of the milk.
- Use a spoon or straw to gently stir the coffee and milk together.
- Enjoy your homemade Dalgona Coffee!
Tips and Variations
- If you don't have an electric mixer, you can use a whisk or a frother to mix the coffee mixture.
- You can adjust the amount of coffee, sugar, and water to your taste preferences.
- For a dairy-free version, you can use almond milk or any other plant-based milk.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top of the whipped coffee for some extra flavor.
- You can also experiment with different types of milk, such as oat milk or soy milk.
Dalgona Coffee is a fun and easy way to enjoy your caffeine fix at home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this viral coffee trend in no time. Give it a try and impress your friends and family with your barista skills!