Grab your favorite mug and get ready to spice up your coffee routine with this delicious Mexican Mocha recipe! With a perfect balance of spicy and sweet, this coffee is sure to become your new favorite.
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Brew a cup of coffee and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and sugar (if using).
- Pour the spice mixture into the hot coffee and stir until well combined.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Enjoy your delicious Mexican Mocha!
Tips and Variations
- Adjust the amount of cayenne pepper to your preferred level of spiciness.
- Use milk or non-dairy milk instead of whipped cream for a lighter version of this recipe.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Serve with a side of Mexican sweet bread (pan dulce) for an authentic experience.
We hope you enjoy this easy and flavorful Mexican Mocha recipe! Don't be afraid to experiment with different spice levels and variations to make it your own. Let us know in the comments how it turned out for you!