Looking for a refreshing and easy-to-make summer cocktail? Look no further than the classic Aperol Spritz! With its bright orange color and bubbly fizz, the Aperol Spritz is the perfect drink to enjoy on a warm day or as a pre-dinner aperitif. In this recipe, we'll show you how to make the perfect Aperol Spritz, step by step.
- 3 parts Prosecco
- 2 parts Aperol
- 1 part soda water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Fill a large wine glass with ice.
- Add 3 parts Prosecco to the glass.
- Add 2 parts Aperol to the glass.
- Top the glass with 1 part soda water.
- Give the drink a gentle stir.
- Garnish the drink with an orange slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips and variations
- If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add a splash of orange juice to the mix.
- You can also try swapping out the Prosecco for champagne or sparkling wine for a fancier twist on the classic.
- For a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the Aperol and Prosecco and replace with sparkling water and a splash of orange juice.
- For a fun party twist, set up a DIY Aperol Spritz bar with various mix-ins such as fresh berries or herbs.
The Aperol Spritz is a classic and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for any summer gathering. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can enjoy this bubbly drink in no time. Give this recipe a try and impress your guests at your next party!