Looking for a refreshing and floral coffee drink that's perfect for warm weather? Look no further than the Iced Honey Lavender Latte! Made with a mix of espresso, honey, and lavender syrup, this delicious and easy-to-make recipe is sure to be a hit with coffee lovers everywhere.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lavender syrup
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Brew 2 shots of espresso and let it cool down.
- In a glass, mix the cooled espresso with honey and lavender syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the milk.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Tips and variations
- For a stronger lavender flavor, add more syrup.
- Use your favorite type of milk, whether it's dairy or non-dairy.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of lavender buds for an extra special treat.
There you have it, an easy and delicious Iced Honey Lavender Latte recipe that's perfect for any time of day. With its refreshing and floral flavors, it's sure to be a hit with anyone who loves coffee. Give it a try and let us know what you think!