Indian-inspired naan pizzas recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 547 calories/serving
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g Tesco Finest cavolo nero
- 200g paneer, diced
- 1 tbsp mild tandoori curry powder
- Four garlic and coriander naan bread
- 50g Tesco Finest tomato and chili pasta sauce
- 100g Tesco Finest extra mature Cheddar, grated
- 100g red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, and fan 200°C. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry 100g sliced cavolo nero kale for 4-5 mins until just wilted; set aside.
- Toss 200g diced paneer with 1 tbsp mild tandoori curry powder to coat, then fry for 2 mins each side until just browned; remove from the heat.
- Arrange four garlic & coriander naans on two large baking sheets and spread each with 50g of tomato and chili pasta sauce.
- Divide the cavolo nero, 100g grated extra mature Cheddar, 100g sliced red onion, and the paneer between them.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until golden and the Cheddar has melted.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.