- Serves 12
- 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook
- 79 calories/serving
- 120ml Irish whiskey
- 6tsp demerara sugar
- 120ml double cream
- 600ml freshly brewed coffee
- 2tsp ground nutmeg
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form in a mixing basin.
- Chill until ready to use.
- ½ tsp sugar in the bottom of each shot glass, followed with 10ml whiskey, stirred well to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour 50ml of coffee over the top and stir thoroughly.
- Before serving, top the coffee with 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.