- Serves 12
- 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook
- 79 calories/serving
- 120ml Irish whiskey
- 6tsp demerara sugar
- 120ml double cream
- 600ml freshly brewed coffee
- 2tsp ground nutmeg
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form in a mixing basin.
- Chill until ready to use.
- ½ tsp sugar in the bottom of each shot glass, followed with 10ml whiskey, stirred well to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour 50ml of coffee over the top and stir thoroughly.
- Before serving, top the coffee with 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and a pinch of grated nutmeg.