Kale, pea and fennel salad recipe
- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare
- 104 calories/serving
- 100g frozen peas
- 30g curly kale, large stalks removed
- One fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Add the peas to a pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil, add the kale and cook for 1 min until just wilted.
- Drain, refresh under cold water, then drain again.
- Transfer to a bowl with the fennel, oil, lemon zest, juice, and some salt.
- Toss together to serve.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.