- Serves 4 (makes 4 small glasses)
- 5 mins to prepare
- 71 calories/serving
- a handful of ice cubes,
- 4 kiwis, 3 peeled and chopped, 1 sliced for decoration
- 400g pineapple chunks
- 3 mint sprigs, leaves picked, plus extra sprigs to serve
- In a food processor or blender, blitz all the ingredients until smooth, except the decorative kiwi slices and extra mint sprigs.
- Serve in 4 small glasses or 2 larger glasses, garnished with a mint sprig and a kiwi slice.
Tip: Before chopping, peel the kiwi fruit with a vegetable peeler and trim the ends with a sharp knife.