- Serves 2 (makes about 400ml)
- 10 mins to prepare
- 92 calories/serving
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 2 lime slices to decorate (optional)
- 100g low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 5 fresh mint leaves, plus extra sprigs to decorate (optional)
- In a blender, puree all the ingredients until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into two glasses and garnish with a lime slice and fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
Tip: Make the smoothies up to a day ahead of time and keep them fridge covered until ready to serve.
The volumes listed are estimates that will vary depending on the size of the ingredients, mixing, evaporation, and other factors.