Get ready for a flavor explosion with our Mustard BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for mustard lovers looking for a tangy and sweet flavor. The combination of tangy mustard and sweet honey makes this pulled pork recipe a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- 3 lbs of pork shoulder
- 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Buns for serving
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Mix together the Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Rub the sauce all over the pork shoulder and place it in a roasting pan.
- Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake the pork for 3-4 hours, or until it is fork-tender.
- Once the pork is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Shred the pork with two forks and toss it with the remaining sauce until well-coated.
- Serve the pulled pork on buns with your favorite toppings.
- You can also cook the pork in a slow cooker on low heat for 8-10 hours for a more hands-off approach.
- Serve the pulled pork with coleslaw, pickles, or sliced onions for some extra crunch.
- Leftover pulled pork can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
If you love mustard and pulled pork, you won't be able to resist our Mustard BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. This recipe is easy to make and will be a hit at any barbecue or potluck. So, grab some buns and get ready to enjoy this tangy and sweet sandwich!