- Serves 12 (makes 12 bars)
- 15 mins to prepare, 2 hours chilling
- 181 calories / serving
- 200g Deglet Nour dates, pitted
- 75g maple syrup
- 4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 250g granola
- Blitz the pitted Deglet Nour dates, maple syrup, and peanut butter to a paste in a blender. Pour into a mixing dish and add the granola.
- In a lined 20cm square tin, press the ingredients. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until hard. To serve, cut the cake into bars.
Tip: This dish can be made using either granola or muesli; granola will have a crunchy, crumbly texture (break up any large clumps before combining), whereas muesli will be more soft and chewy. You could also try creating your own granola - we have a recipe for that.