This Cajun One-Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe is the perfect combination of spicy and zesty flavors. The Cajun seasoning gives a delicious kick to the chicken, while the lemon and garlic provide a refreshing and fragrant taste. And the best part? It's all cooked in one pan, making it a quick and easy dinner option.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lemon slices and fresh parsley, for garnish
- Season the chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add minced garlic to the pan, cooking for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice, scraping the bottom of the pan to deglaze any browned bits.
- Add butter to the pan and stir until melted and well combined with the sauce.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley before serving.
- If you prefer spicier food, increase the amount of Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Substitute chicken broth for white wine to add a slightly different flavor to the sauce.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or pasta for a complete meal.
This Cajun One-Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken is a delicious and easy dinner option that will have your taste buds dancing with flavor. The combination of Cajun seasoning, lemon, and garlic is the perfect balance of spicy and zesty. And best of all, it's all cooked in one pan, making clean-up a breeze. Give it a try and enjoy a tasty meal tonight!