Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe? Look no further than this classic one-pan lemon garlic chicken. With tender chicken breasts infused with the bright flavors of lemon and garlic, this dish is sure to become a family favorite.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Lemon slices and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Coat each chicken breast in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and stir in the butter until melted and fully incorporated.
- Serve the chicken with lemon slices and fresh parsley, if desired.
- For a low-carb version, skip the flour coating and just season the chicken with salt and pepper before cooking.
- Add some sliced vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini or asparagus to the skillet for a complete meal.
- You can also use bone-in chicken thighs instead of breasts for a more flavorful dish.
This classic one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is easy to make, yet flavorful and satisfying. It's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or for impressing guests with minimal effort. Give it a try and enjoy the delicious flavors of lemon and garlic in every bite.