This one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want a delicious and easy dinner. The fragrant curry powder adds a depth of flavor that pairs perfectly with the tangy lemon and savory garlic.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and curry powder on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the seasoned chicken breasts and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add minced garlic to the same skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and squeeze lemon juice over each piece. Add the sliced lemon to the skillet.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the lemon is heated through.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
- You can substitute chicken thighs for chicken breasts if you prefer.
- Adjust the amount of curry powder to your liking for a milder or spicier dish.
- Serve with a side of steamed vegetables or rice for a complete meal.
This one-pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is an easy and flavorful option for a busy weeknight dinner. The combination of curry powder, lemon, and garlic creates a delicious and aromatic dish that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Try it out and enjoy!