One-pot pork and pea paella
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 584 calories / serving
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 35g sachet paella seasoning
- 300g paella rice or short grain rice
- 300g frozen peas, blanched
- Warm the oil in a large frying pan or paella pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry for 5 minutes with the pork and chopped onion, stirring often to drive out the water and brown the meat.
- Add the rice to the mince and onion and cook for 2 minutes, or until the rice begins to crackle slightly.
- Along with the paella mix, pour 700ml of hot water from the kettle.
- Stir to mix all the ingredients, cover with a lid, add additional water if necessary, reduce to low heat, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the rice is cooked but still has a bite to it.
- Place the peas on top of the cooked paella and heat them up gently with a fork.
- Remove the paella from the pan and set aside for 5 minutes before serving. Season generously with salt and pepper.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.