One-tray chicken wings recipe
- Serves 6
- 10 mins to prepare and 1 hr to cook
- 365 calories/serving
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 4 large vine tomatoes
- 2 red chilies, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1kg chicken wings
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, and fan 180°C. Put the red onion, peppers, tomatoes, chilies, and garlic on a large tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and mix together.
- Mix 1 tbsp olive oil in a large bowl with the honey, Cajun seasoning, and paprika. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Tip the wings onto the baking tray, so they sit on top of the veg. Season.
- Roast for 50 mins until the veg is softened and the chicken has crisped up.
- Remove from the oven. Set aside the chicken wings and tip the roasted veg into a food processor and the remaining olive oil.
- Return the chicken wings to the tray and continue to roast for 10 mins until crispy.
- Blitz the roasted veg in a smooth sauce and serve with the chicken.
Recommended for you
No posts found
Apparently there are no posts at the moment, check again later.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.