Panettone toast with sticky ginger mascarpone recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 502 calories / serving
- 120g lighter mascarpone
- 2 stem ginger balls, finely chopped, plus 2 tbsp syrup from the jar
- 1 clementine, zested, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 panettone, cut vertically into 4 slices from the centre
- 4 tsp raspberry conserve
- icing sugar, to dust
- Combine the mascarpone, stem ginger, syrup, and clementine zest in a small bowl.
- Cut the panettone slices in half diagonally after grilling or toasting them until gently golden and aromatic.
- Serve with 2 tsp ginger mascarpone, 1 tsp raspberry conserve, and clementine rounds on top of each. If desired, sprinkle with icing sugar.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.