- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 156 calories/serving
- 2 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 3 ripe peaches, 2 cut into chunks, 1 sliced
- 600ml almond milk
- 40g oats
- 200ml vanilla soya yogurt
- Handful of ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (reserving the sliced peach) and blend until smooth.
- Serve in four glasses with a sprinkling of oats and peach slices on top.
- Serve right away.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.