- Serves 4
- 10 mins plus overnight chilling
- 335 calories/serving
- 200g whole rolled oats
- 200g low-fat natural yogurt
- 170ml hazelnut (or almond) milk
- 410g tin sliced peaches in light syrup, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 ball stem ginger from a 350g jar, finely chopped, plus 1½ tbsp syrup
- 150g pack blueberries (halve some of them, if you like)
- 4 tsp roasted chopped hazelnuts
- In a bowl, mix the oats, yogurt, milk, stem ginger, and syrup until well combined.
- Top with the peaches and blueberries and divide the mixture among four bowls (or sealable jars if taking to work).
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, remove from the fridge and scatter 1 tsp hazelnuts over each to serve.
- The oats will keep in the fridge, without the fruit and nuts, for up to 3 days.
Flavor twist: Swap the ginger for 12 tbsp cocoa powder for a chocolate variation. To serve, replace the hazelnuts with 1 square of dark chocolate, finely grated on top.
Tip: Whole rolled oats offer a nice creamy texture, however instant or flaked oats are tiny and will break down too quickly.