Pear and broccoli soup recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 345 calories / serving
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 Conference pears, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
- 850ml hot vegetable stock
- 60g vegetarian blue cheese, crumbled
- 20g dried cranberries
- 20g walnuts, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, occasionally stirring, for 6-8 mins until soft.
- Add the broccoli, pears, and vegetable stock. Season, then bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 10-12 mins or until the broccoli is soft.
- Using a hand blender, blitz the soup until smooth. Divide between 4 bowls and top each with the blue cheese, cranberries, walnuts, and a drizzle of oil to serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.