Pear, Prosciutto And Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe
- Serves 4
- 25 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook, plus rising
- 637 calories / serving
- 2 x 145g packs pizza base mix
- 1½ tbsp. olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- plain flour, for dusting
- 150g crème fraîche
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 125g Gorgonzola, rind discarded, cut into small pieces
- 4 tsp balsamic glaze, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7. Nonstick baking paper should be used to line two baking trays.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pizza base mix, 175ml warm water, and the olive oil. Mix to form a dough, then knead for 5-10 minutes on a lightly floured surface until smooth and springy.
- Allow to rise for 45 minutes, or until doubled in size, in a gently oiled dish covered with clingfilm in a warm area. Cut the dough in half and roll each half into an oval shape (about 30x25cm).
- Season with black pepper and combine the crème fraîche and 40g Parmesan. Place the prosciutto, pears, and Gorgonzola on top of the pizza bases.
- Season with black pepper, drizzle with oil, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden, risen, and melted. Serve immediately with a dollop of balsamic glaze.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.