Pesto salmon parcels with green veg recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 517 calories/serving
For the beans
- 220g green beans
- 150g frozen peas
- Two courgettes, trimmed and finely sliced.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Two lemons, ½ juiced, the rest cut into wedges to serve
- Four salmon fillets, skinned.
- 4 tsp fresh pesto
- 500g miniature potatoes
- 25g butter
- 10g fresh mint, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200'C, and fan 180'C.
- Put the green beans and peas in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 3 mins, then drain.
- Cut four rectangles (30 x 40cm) of nonstick baking paper. Divide the courgettes, green beans, and peas between each piece of paper, season, and drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Top with a salmon fillet and spread each piece of salmon evenly with pesto.
- Loosely fold each paper into a parcel and place it on a baking tray or in a shallow roasting tin.
- Roast for 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins, then drain and return to the pan.
- Toss with the butter and mint.
- Remove the parcels from the oven and serve with the potatoes and lemon wedges.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.