Plum and blue cheese salad recipe
- 4 plums, pitted and sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the mixed greens, blue cheese, and toasted walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Add the sliced plums to the salad bowl and toss everything together with the dressing.
- Serve the salad immediately and enjoy!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.