These light summer rolls are ideal for a lighter grilling option. These quick wraps are packed with fresh flavors, including sweet grilled mango and prawns wrapped in lettuce, and served with a spicy chilli sauce for dipping.
- 240g pack frozen jumbo raw king prawns, defrosted
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, and cut into 24 equal pieces
- olive oil, for brushing
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- pinch of sugar
- Light the barbecue and wait until the flames have died down, or preheat the grill to high.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water for 10 mins.
- Push 3 prawns and 3 mango pieces onto each skewer.
- Brush with oil and barbecue or grill for 2-3 mins each side until cooked.
- Push the prawns and mango off each skewer into a lettuce leaf and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Wrap the leaf around the filling, roll it up like a parcel, and slice it in half.
- Secure with a cocktail stick, if you like.
- Mix the chilli, lime zest and juice, fish sauce, and a pinch of sugar in a bowl.
- Serve with the summer rolls.
Tip: Cooked rice noodles can be added to the wraps to make them more substantial.