- Serves 4 (makes 8)
- 10 mins to prepare and 2 mins to cook, 30 mins to cool
- 177 calories / serving
- 20ml coconut oil
- 30g tahini
- 25g honey
- 30g pecans, finely chopped
- 20g dates, finely chopped
- 70g almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30g sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tahini and honey.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and the coconut oil mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Roll into 8 walnut-sized protein balls with your palms.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.