- Serves 8
- 10 mins to prepare
- 140 calories / serving
- 1 pumpkin
- 400ml coconut rum
- 200ml pomegranate juice
- 200ml orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 400ml ginger ale
- ice, to serve
- 2 oranges, sliced, to serve
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the lid off the pumpkin to create a wide opening.
- Scoop out the seeds with a large metal spoon to form a bowl, being careful to keep a thick layer of the pumpkin wall intact (see tip below for using the seeds).
- Mix the coconut rum, pomegranate, orange, and lime juices with the ginger ale in a large jug to make the cocktail.
- Fill the pumpkin bowl with ice and pour over the cocktail mix. Garnish with the orange slices and pomegranate seeds to serve.
Tip: You can turn the pumpkin seeds into a tasty snack with our easy