Quick-soak Bircher muesli
- Serves 2
- 15 mins to prepare
- 286 calories/serving
- 75g (3oz) rolled oats
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 175ml almond milk
- 1 banana,
- 1/2 apple, cored
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 125g (4oz) fresh seasonal berries
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- Combine the oats, apple juice, and almond milk in a mixing bowl.
- Fold the mashed banana and coarsely grated apple into the oat mixture.
- Allow 10-12 minutes to pass.
- To serve, divide the mixture into two dishes and top with natural yogurt, fresh berries, and a squeeze of honey.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.