Raspberry smoothie bowl with pomegranate and clementine
- Serves 4
- 2 mins to prepare and 8 mins to cook
- 111 calories / serving
- 350g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 x 80g pot pomegranate seeds
- 6 clementines, segmented
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Blend the raspberries, yogurt, vanilla (if using), orange juice, honey, and the majority of the pomegranate seeds in a blender until smooth.
- In four shallow dishes, divide the mixture.
- Drizzle with a little more yogurt, then sprinkle with clementine segments, remaining pomegranate seeds, and chia seeds, if desired.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.