- Serves 4
- 2 mins to prepare and 8 mins to cook
- 111 calories / serving
- 350g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 x 80g pot pomegranate seeds
- 6 clementines, segmented
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Blend the raspberries, yogurt, vanilla (if using), orange juice, honey, and the majority of the pomegranate seeds in a blender until smooth.
- In four shallow dishes, divide the mixture.
- Drizzle with a little more yogurt, then sprinkle with clementine segments, remaining pomegranate seeds, and chia seeds, if desired.